The Sleepwalker is a park and jib board designed to match the riding style of Tommy Gesme. A mid-soft flex paired with Rock Out Camber allows for a playful ride that locks into rails and provides definitive pop off jumps. Royal Rubber Pads are placed underfoot for a smooth ride with added protection against sidewall blow outs.
- Rock Out Camber
Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- True Twin
Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad
Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- BA MD fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BioBased 30: This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen Strong: CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Medium stone finish: A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Freestyle EB: Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- 4X2 INSERTS:
- Royal Rubber Pads: Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.