Our flagship true-twin freestyle board, the Huck Knife, was built for jumps, transition, and rails using our most aggressive camber profile and paired with a versatile flex for precise maneuvers. A steeper nose and tail design provides snap, response, and swing weight reduction while a long list of tech enhances pop and stability at high speeds.
- Quad Camber
A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- True Twin
Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad
Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
Popster Booster: Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- Triax: Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- BA MD fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BioBased 30: This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT: Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Medium stone finish: A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Freestyle EB: Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- 4X2 INSERTS:
- Royal Rubber Pads: Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.