When weight (and cash) is your highest concern, ditch the wheels but keep the features with the Tour Snowboard Bag. Load up the main compartment with a board, pair of boots, and extra outerwear, then throw essential items like tuning kits in the exterior zippered pocket. 360-degree padding keeps hardgoods protected, while the removable padded shoulder strap and dual end handles make for easy transportation. And the Tour is impressively lightweight at less than 4 pounds. So even when toting a full kit, you won’t rack up extra baggage fees. Plus, it packs down tight for easy storage when not in use.
- Holds 1 board, 1pr boots, and outerwear (I’ve had 3 boards in mine – don’t tell the baggage handlers!)
- 360° padded board protection
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Dual end handles
- #10 YKK lockable main zipper
- Exterior zippered pocket
- Packs down tight for easy storage