As a three-time Transworld Good Wood Award and the star of endless video segments, you’re sure to recognise Capita’s team favourite, the Ultrafear.
The Ultrafear uses Capita’s P2 Superlight core, which is an extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop. The core features Carbon Aramid Body Armour that improves durability and dependability thanks to Carbon fibres that are applied along the edge sections of the board. Placed between the steel edge and the sidewall, the Ultrafear features a Cork Edge Dampening System for increased protection from impacts underfoot.
- P2 Superlight Core – Extremely lightweight and versatile core combined with high impact resistance and maximum pop
- Carbon Aramid Body Armour- Known for its rigidity, high-tensile strength, low weight, high-temperature tolerance, and low thermal expansion
- 1.5mm Full Cork Edge Dampening System Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, the Cork Edge Dampening System is placed in between the steel edge and the ABS sidewall for increased protection from blunt force impacts. The Ultrafear features a full contact length system for full edge dampening and protection
- Resort V1- Takes full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes
- Holysheet™ Tri/Tri Fibreglass + Magic Bean™ Resin – With a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass/impregnated with high performance plant based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN for the most powerful and dynamic ride
- Superdrive FX- Lives in the Sintruded category of boards that deliver benefits of both sintered and extruded bases. These bases take the characteristics and manufacturing techniques used in creating extruded base material, but due to higher pressure and temperature, increase the surface hardness to levels near most sintered bases. This expands the durability and surface strength, creating a base that will be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain while retaining a low maintenance and carefree lifespan of the board