Designed with a removable EVA footbed, 200g insulation and a textile lining, the Buxton Lace boots keep feet warm, fresh and comfortable from après ski to a trip to the shop. A seam sealed waterproof suede leather and textile construction coupled with a waterproof thermal-rubber shell provides excellent waterproofing and warmth. An injection moulded outsole provides optimal grip even on snow and ice, ensuring rugged durability throughout the winter season.
The Buxton Lace boots are the perfect solution to keeping feet warm and secure when the weather takes a turn.
- Waterproof Suede Leather and Textile Upper, Seam-sealed Construction, Textile Lining
- Removable EVA Footbed, Textile Topcover
- Waterproof Thermal-Rubber Shell
- 2.5 mm Bonded Felt Frost Plug
- 200g Insulation
- Injection Moulded Outsole
- Rated to -32°C/-25°F