The Salomon Wonder is ready to explore. A directional twin shape combined with Rock Out Camber allows for maximum versatility on groomers and deep snow. A medium directional flex with Ghost Basalt stringers provides a perfect balance between stability and playfulness while cork dampening lightens the load on your feet.
Rock Out Camber
Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Directional twin
A twin shape for freestyle moves with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from center slightly.
- EQ Rad
Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Ghost Basalt stringers: Basalt stringers are sewn into a trial layer for durable pop, control and damp ride at high speed, and easy maneuverability when you’re keeping it mellow.
- BA LD fiberglass: The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- BioBased 30: This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen Strong: CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Fine stone finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Freestyle EB: Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- 4X2 INSERTS:
- Royal Cork Pads: Cork pads are strategically placed into the sidewall to provide eco-friendly dampening.