The Sight is an all-mountain snowboard with a freeride inspired shape. A tapered directional shape enhances turning sensation and float, with Cross Profile camber for stability on groomers. Using eco-friendly cork rails the Sight makes hard pack feel like butter while reducing the impact on the planet.
Cross Profile features a camber dominant area throughout most of the board for stability at high speeds, in addition to a rocker area in the tip and tail for enhanced float.
A Quadratic sidecut with a blend of elliptic curves provides easy turn initiation, superior control on hard pack, and quick edge-to-edge transmission.
Cork Rails help reduce the use of petroleum-based products while providing a superior solution for dampening underfoot, ensuring a smooth ride all season long.
- Cross Profile – Camber between the feet for better control, pop and landing stability. Rocker on tip & tail for effortless floatation forward and switch.
- Tapered directional – Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Popster core – The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Quadratic Sidecut – A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- BA LD fiberglass – The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Extruded EG Base – A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Aspen Strong Wood – CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- FSC certified woodcore – FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Medium stone finish – A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- All mountain EB – All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang ups.
- Royal Cork Rails – Protect the planet and your edges with this eco version of Royal Rubber Rails. All the impact and chatter absorption you need while standing up for Mother Nature.