The versatile freestyle Assassin has a directional twin shape and is built with a long list of technologies, making it a ride-anything solution. The Assassin is designed for float in pow, stability on high-speed groomers, and premium park performance.
- BOARD PROFILE – Rock Out Camber – Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- SIDECUT – Quadralizer – Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- ADDITIVES – Popster Eco Booster – Popster Booster plus Bamboo rods to provide the best in eco pop and performance.
- Directional twin – A twin shape for freestyle moves with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from center slightly.
- BA MD – Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- ABC Wrapper – More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural bamboo veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%. Traditional ABS sidewalls get the axe — replaced instead by waterproof Bamboo rods.
- Sintered EG – Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Aspen SLCT – Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Fine stone finish – Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- All mountain EB – From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- Royal Cork Rails – Protect the planet and your edges with this eco version of Royal Rubber Rails. All the impact and chatter absorption you need while standing up for Mother Nature.