The WARPIG sees the entire mountain as an opportunity to thrash at full speed. Slim Wall is the evolution of Ride’s Roll-in Construction to its most extreme limit. By creating a fully 3-D composite structure over our proprietary Slimewall® material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight constructions, and even better damping. The WARPIG shape has won multiple snowboard tests for both all-mountain and freestyle categories, which is a rare feat in modern snowboarding. The versatility of the WARPIG is unmatched. This board will allow you to lay down carves, hit huge jumps and ride big mountain lines. A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and allows the WARPIG to transition from edge-to-edge like a traditional narrow snowboard while getting the float and stability of a wider modern deck. A Performance™ Core combines Aspen, Bamboo, and Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light. The WARPIG is a battle-tested all-mountain board for intermediate to advanced riders who aspire to crack the skull of winter and feast on its delicious pink insides.
- Directional Zero Camber: A tapered directional shape with a zero camber profile.
- Bi-Radial Sidecut: A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- Sintered Base: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Slim Walls: RIDE’s Slim Wall technology is the evolution of our Roll-in Construction to its extreme limit. By creating a fully 3-D composite structure over Slimewall® material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight construction, and even better damping.
- Carbon Array Laminates: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Impact Plates Laminates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Standard Top Sheet: Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
- CLEAVE EDGE™ STEEL: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.