The O’Neill Aplite Ski Jacket has a regular-fit with a longer tail for added protection, cool, block colourways, a detachable hood and pockets for all your essentials, with the usual tech spec you would expect – 10K/10K waterproofing & breathability and light 80/60 insulation. Look stylish and be functional on the slopes this winter.
- Connector SystemThe connector lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
- Ergonomic Shaped Pattern – Ergonomically curved seams for maximum freedom of movement. The seams are constructed at at a contoured angle to aid freedom of movement.
- Storm Placket – Covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out. A protective flap of fabric which sits in front of the jacket over the zip to stop cold winds getting into your jacket
- Snow Gaiter – The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in.
- Wrist gaiter – A stretchy piece of fabric at the end of the arm cuff which you can put your hands in to stop snow going down your sleeve.
- O’Neill Firewall – Inspired by O’Neill’s 60-year history in wetsuit design; our body mapping research has show us parts of the body that require more insulation. Used for this product in conjunction with insulations from for example 3M™ Thinsulate™ or down; O’Neill Firewall reduces weight, maintains warmth and offers greater comfort on cold days.