Inspired by Oakley’s first true oversized snow goggle, Canopy, the new Flight Tracker has a classic, stylized shape, and an oversized full-rim toric design with an optimized field-of-view in all directions. With large, medium, and small sizes, Flight Tracker will fit a wide variety of faces and is engineered to integrate perfectly with most helmets.
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology that’s engineered to help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of challenging light and snow conditions.
- O-matter Frame – Flexible yet durable in all temperatures offering amazing comfort and protection
- Low Profile Design – Provides optimised field of view in all directions and achives seamless helmet integration
- Triple Layer Face Foam – All day comfort with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection Moulded Lens – Made from durable Plutonite material
- HDO Optics – Amazing lens technology for unsurpassed clarity of vision
- F3 Anti-Fog – Oakley’s highest level of anti-fog coating to absorb moisture and eliminate haze
- OTG-Discrete Frame Notches – Allows most prescription glasses to be worn comfortably underneath
- Prizm Lens compatible – Available with Oakley’s high end Prizm lens providing enhanced contrast and visibility
- High Impact – Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards