Lightweight, mid-flexing freestyle performance with the precise feel of micro-adjustable fit and the convenience of Step On® entry.
Just step on and ride. The men’s Burton Swath Step On® Snowboard Boots add step on binding simplicity to the Swath’s mid-flexing freestyle feel. An articulated cuff opens up the range of motion for a freestyle feel with solid heel hold. Just turn the dial on the Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System for effortless forefoot and upper boot adjustment. Reflective heat tech in the boot cranks up the warmth, while a heat-moldable liner hugs your foot’s natural shape, so you can ride longer.
- Lacing: Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Flex / Response: Medium. Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Liner: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- Cushioning: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Outsole: EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Burton Step On Re:Flex Bindings
The men’s Burton Step On® Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection for riders seeking convenience and performance. Three connection points, two at the toe and one at the heel, deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control. Toe hooks 2.0 offer responsive entry and a quick-release lever on the hi-back makes for a clean exit. It’s universally compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems, including 4×4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
Boot-to-Binding Connection: Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response
Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
Mounting: Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4×4, 3D®, and The Channel®
The Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
Warranty: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase