Locked and loaded power meets Step On® convenience so you can just step on and charge as hard you like.
Explore. Experiment. Charge. The men’s Burton Photon Step On® Snowboard Boots let you step on and go with a precision fit and responsive feel that encourages you to push further. From out-of-the-box comfort to the BOA® Fit System, the Photon has your back when it’s time to explore and push your skills. Add the simplicity and responsive feel of Step On for a boot that has few limits. Heat-moldable liners bring it all together with a custom fit and the enhanced warmth of heat-reflective tech to keep you riding longer.
- Fit: Regular
- Lacing: Sequence BOA® Fit System features two unique lace paths for a fit that snugs evenly from top to bottom with the simple twist of a dial
- Flex / Response: Medium/Stiff. Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Snugger Strap allows the rider to adjust heel hold and forward flex stiffness
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction with a wider fit provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- Cushioning: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Outsole: Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot’s overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Burton Step On Re:Flex Bindings
The men’s Burton Step On® Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection for riders seeking convenience and performance. Three connection points, two at the toe and one at the heel, deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control. Toe hooks 2.0 offer responsive entry and a quick-release lever on the hi-back makes for a clean exit. It’s universally compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems, including 4×4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
Boot-to-Binding Connection: Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response
Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
Mounting: Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4×4, 3D®, and The Channel®
The Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
Warranty: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase