Lightweight, pro-level freestyle performance, and the softest option in Burton’s high-end boot lineup.
The women’s Burton Ritual Snowboard Boots blend pro-level performance with the latest in warmth and comfort for fully-charged footwear that’s ready to rip. Playful yet powerful, these kicks are the softest option in Burton’s high-end lineup, letting you go from peak to park with unmatched style. Speed Zone lacing makes entry, exit, and customizing the fit a breeze, while the ultra-light, low-profile, and grippy outsole enhances board feel and control with cushioning you can count on. And since cold days usually have the best snow, the Ritual features the one-two punch of DRYRIDE Heat Cycle and Sleeping Bag reflective foil to capture body heat while wicking away heat-robbing moisture.
- GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue; 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Women’s-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman’s foot resulting in better board feel and control; Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response; Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won’t kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture