Stop settling for less. Get the comfort and response your riding demands in Burton’s most time-tested workhorse.
No need to compromise comfort and performance for strength and reliability when you’re riding the men’s Burton Mission Snowboard Binding. As the workhorse of Burton’s lineup, this do-it-all binding offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring freestyle-minded zero forward lean and the seamless fit and comfort of ergonomic straps with unstoppable Smooth Glide buckles.
This is the Re:Flex version compatible with all snowboard mounting systems including 4×4, 4×2 and the Channel System.
- Baseplate – Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Hi-Back – Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Ankle Strap – Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot
- Toe Strap – Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Buckles – Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Cushioning – Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Burton Warranty – All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.