This team favorite blends Burton’s top technologies with a mid-range flex that’s 100% freestyle-focused.
A pro favorite season after season, the men’s Burton Malavita Re:Flex Snowboard Binding has carved out a reputation for its ability to destroy everything that gets in its way. Features like the Heel Hammock, Supergrip Capstrap, and Asym Hammockstrap wrap response around the boot for a seamless fit and ultimate comfort. Offered in two versions, this is the EST mounting system, compatible with Burton boards featuring the Channel system only.
- Baseplate Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in the baseplate and spar provides playful response
- Hi-Back Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Ankle Strap Asym Hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Buckles Double Take buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Cushioning AutoCANT FullBed cushioning system is compatible with the Re:Flex mounting system and uses dual-density EVA to automatically settle your boot into a natural position for improved board control and reduced fatigue, B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Burton Warranty All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.