Raising the bar yet again as the only men’s Burton boot to feature the ultimate zonal fit control of the High-Power Focus BOA® Fit System.
Setting the bar higher in every discipline, the Burton Ion BOA® boot is the only men’s model to feature the Hi-Power Focus BOA® Fit System, the pinnacle offering for effortless, precision fit. Built to charge hard across the entire mountain, the Ion is legendary for its stacked tech package, and upgraded with our Life Liner for lightweight comfort and enhanced rebound. The full feature list includes AutoCANT EST® soles for natural lower-body alignment and superior board feel, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ for enhanced warmth and moisture wicking, and ReBounce tech that reflects body heat and cushions consistently in freezing conditions.
- Lacing – Dual-Zone High Power Focus BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler™ technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won’t kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Flex / Response – Welded backstay increases support and durability, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Comfort – Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Liner – Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe, Life Liner uses lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture, Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
- Cushioning – Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, AutoCANT Cushioning uses dual-density EVA that lets your foot settle into a natural, relaxed position for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Outsole – EST®-optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot’s overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Burton Warranty – 1-Year Warranty