The bomber feel of the men’s Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Cyclic Jacket makes it a superb shell for riders who use and abuse their gear on a daily basis. Fully sealed with GORE-TEX seam taped GORE-TEX two-layer fabric, it breathes when setting steep bootpacks, yet provides total waterproofing when it’s puking two inches per hour. Harnessing the function-first design and backcountry utility of [ak], the Cyclic’s dialed detailing includes ample venting, a systematic mapped lining, water-resistant zippers, and a rider-driven articulated fit.
- Stormproof. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ GORE-TEX keeps you riding in all weather, period.
- Small Details Make a Big Difference. Stuff like mesh-lined pit zips, underarm gussets for full mobility, an adjustable hood, and water-resistant zippers make for smooth days at the resort and in the backcountry.
- All the Right Pockets – Oh yeah, there’s a pocket for everything: Hand-warmer pockets, chest pockets, and a bicep pass pocket, plus interior power mesh dump pockets, and a zippered interior pocket with insulation for keeping your device warm.
- Low Environmental Impact. Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Powder Skirt
- Designed For Snowsports – Backcountry -Touring
- Features + Tech – Cohaesive™ Cord System
- Living Lining™
- Sustainable + Bluesign®
- Wind Protection
- Extended Sizing
- Lifetime Warranty