Men’s Anon Highwire Helmet
Brimmed style that goes beyond basic with fast and easy fit adjustments and low-profile design.
The men’s Anon Highwire helmet features Endura-Shell construction for long-lasting durability and strength. The sleek, low-profile design with a classic brimmed look incorporates venting throughout to keep goggles clear and maintain comfort all day long. The Auto-Adjust Fit System makes it easy to find the perfect fit, and the Fidlock® magnetic snap helmet buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves. The expedition fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- Weight: 545g
- Endura® shell construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Goggle ventilation channel helps maintain airflow to goggles to help reduce fogging
- Auto-adjust fit system features an elastic closure in the rear of the helmet that dynamically flexes around the wearer’s head for a perfect fit
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high-heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.