The anon Helix 2.0 is a fantastic value goggle, perfect for firt-timers or regular riders looking for a great goggle on a budget. a lighweight and incredibly flexible frame means the Helix really adapt to your face shape and fit very comfortably. Full perimeter venting and anon anti-fog treatment ensure the Helix will perform whatever the conditions.
Comes with a spare low-light Amber lens.
- Unisex frame design
- Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Fits small and medium faces
- Helmet compatible
- Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- Microfiber goggle bag and bonus lens included
- Cylindrical Precurved Lens wraps to the shape of the face
- Integral Clarity Technology anti-fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in and move hot air and moisture out for clear vision
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.